Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Welcome to College Couture



Hello readers and welcome to my blog!

My name is Samantha Gambuzza and I am writing about fashion in college and from my perspective as a college student.

When I say "fashion" I am not talking about ready to walk down the runway outfits.  This blog College Couture is going to talk about the different styles for a typical day in class, a night out or going to work.  Now that we have entered the adult world, we not only have to dress the part, but we also want to keep the stylish youth look.

 In this blog I will also write about fashion tips and secrets.  You may be wondering what makes me more qualified than anyone else to write this blog. Yes? Well 4 years ago I became a part of the fashion world when I started my job at a high end salon. It definitely required me to change my wardrobe up a bit.

Black pants were introduced to the clothes in my closet. I learned the art of wearing chunky jewelry correctly.  Overall, being in the environment I have learned a lot over the years and have seen a lot.

I hope you enjoy reading the posts to come!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment