Monday, March 2, 2015

Having a Bad Hair Day?

When getting dressed in the morning your hair isn't always how you want it to be.  For these days you don't have to worry because there are many ways to fix that!

Working at a salon the number one thing that taught me is that hair products are your best friends. You should not live without them.  To complete that perfect outfit you put on the only thing to make it better is a good hair day.

I am going to share some of my favorites with you all.  I couldn't live without them in college.


 My number one go to at any time of the day is moroccanoil.  The Moroccanoil brand itself is great for any type of hair. It works best in wet hair, and is great for blowdrying because it will make your hair soft and silky. Even for running through your hair when you wake up in the morning makes a huge difference. I use this in my hair almost every night and my roommate does too now.  Freshman year of college the whole floor of girls loved this product!


Another great Moroccanoil product is the hairspray. It is perfect for a good hold after you're finished doing your hair. Us girls love our hairspray, even though we may like it a little too much at times. Sorry to the girls in the bathroom who had to walk through my clouds of hairspray...


There is so much I can say about Oribe. It is the caviar of hair products. I only ever discovered it after I started working at a salon. This supershine moisturizing cream WILL work wonders on anyones hair.  I use it in the morning when I wake up with no time to do my hair. It is also great to use before blowdrying or after styling. 

You only need a little bit in your hand and then run it all through your hair. You will be amazed at how shiny and smooth your hair will instantly become. It is always the best solution to your hair problem.  


Ever wake up in the morning with a bunch of tangles in your hair? Or even find knots throughout the day? A couple sprays of Unite 7seconds condition and you will be good! My hair always brushes out perfectly after I use it.


And finally there is my thermal protecting spray from Alfaparf. It is perfect for the times when I decide to either straighten or curl my hair, especially on the weekends. It will keep your hair strong against the heat.


No matter if its going to class, going to work, going out with friends or even going on a date, these products will not disappoint you!

If you are in the Downtown Naperville area, you can find these products and more at Michael Graham Salon and Spa.  Otherwise you can purchase these online or in select stores. 


No comments:

Post a Comment