Monday, March 16, 2015

Songs to Get You Pumped for Going Out

When I am getting ready to go out I like to turn up the music and listen to songs that pump me up and get me ready for going out.  Whether your sitting in your chair applying your make up or running around the room looking for your clothes, here is a playlist to get you motivated to look your best.

Fancy- Iggy Azalea



Louboutins- Jennifer Lopez





Fashion!- Lady Gaga




Supermodel- Taylor Dayne





Beautiful- Christina Aguilera



Sexy and I Know It- LMFAO





Vogue- Madonna




Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)- Beyonce




Suit & Tie- Justin Timberlake

   



Picture Perfect- Chris Brown




Check out YouTube for more songs and videos.
Also, my personal favorite is Spotify.  Spotify is perfect for listening to playlists that will fit the mood you're in and the type of songs you want to listen to.







No comments:

Post a Comment